I wish I had know about UVA rays when I was younger.
We thought if we did not burn, the sun tan we got would not hurt us.
Little did I know their are "rays" that will age me called UVA!!
Beware of what suncreen you use. Chemicals like avobenzone and Mexoryl absorb harmfull UVA and UVB rays. They can pull the heat into the skin and cause damage.
Physical blockers like octinoxate, zinc oxide and titanium dioxide, sit on the surface and reflect damaging rays. They protect from UVB and UVA rays.
Wear sunscreen under your makeup for extra protection.
No suncreen is waterproof. No matter what the label says reapply often.
Keep your skin beautiful - Wear your Sunscreen
Thanks for sharing this information with us
ReplyDeleteriveroaksbeautybar
I hope it is helpful for many. Which products do you carry in your salon? If you have not tried Noevir I would be happy to introduce them to you. Our staff was in Houston just last week meeting with a group.
DeleteVery informative review. I really appreciate how ways were laid. Very interesting. In addition, Regular exercise, drinking adequate water, avoiding excess sun-exposure, cleaning, toning and moisturizing your skin daily and regularly, good hygiene practices, a healthy lifestyle (no late hours, no cigarettes, no liquor, etc.), skin exfoliation 1-3 times a week will erase wrinkles and lines, and help you look young. definitive ageexperts.net website
ReplyDelete